A Message Regarding Covid-19
We at Freshwater Vacation Rentals have the safety of our guests at the forefront of our decisions. With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) dominating the news, I wanted to share our action plan with you so you can focus on enjoying a getaway at one of our homes, either now or in the future.
Effective Monday 7/13 – The Michigan Governor’s Executive Order 2020-147 states that individuals are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space such as restaurants, gas stations and stores. It also requires the use of face coverings in crowded outdoor spaces, where you cannot maintain proper social distancing. A willful violation of the order is a misdemeanor subject to a $500 fine.
KEY POINTS OF ACTION FOR FRESHWATER:
- Deep cleaning between every guest stay, using EPA-approved antibacterial and disinfecting products
- Adhering to the CDC social distancing by providing self-check-in at all of our properties with the use of lock boxes or keyless door locks.
- Continue to offer 24/7 assistance to our guests by one of our Michigan-based staff who has personally been to the property.
WHAT FRESHWATER GUESTS CAN DO:
- With this virus being so unpredictable, we highly recommend purchasing a cancel-for-any-reason Trip Cancellation Protection.
- Follow CDC guidelines such as social distancing and washing your hands.
As a small family hospitality business, we are dedicated to providing our guests with clean, safe environments. With your support, we can continue to offer just that.
May the fresh air, trees, plus the abundance of freshwater lakes, capture your heart and spirit during these extraordinary times.
Cara Middleton, CEO
Freshwater Vacation Rentals